- Choice of 3 Plans – My health Essential (3M & 16M) & My health Extensive (32M)
- 3 areas of cover (Worldwide, Worldwide exc. the US, Asia exc. Singapore)
- Renewable to 99 years if you start before 66 years of age
- No medical check required for new applicants
- Great deductible options for retirees to help reduce the cost of the premium
- Well regarded by higher tier hospitals like Bangkok Hospital
Thai Expat Health makes it EASY for foreigners to obtain medical insurance for the Certificate of Health Insurance to enter Thailand. Our aim is to get the process completed for you in the FASTEST possible time with a MINIMUM of fuss. Our service is FREE and you benefit from our help and experience.
Please find the brochure document and an application for the
If you are ready to go ahead,
- Please complete the application form.
- Take a picture of the front page of your PASSPORT.
- Email the completed application and passport picture to [email protected]
Our team will assist you through the process to ensure that your documents are complete and your application receives the best possible consideration in the fastest time.
Want more assistance?
If you need more information or would like us to provide you with a quotation, please send us your age, your preferred hospital, coverage option (IPD or IPD+ OPD), and the deductible option to reduce the amount of your premium
Deductible options: ฿0, ฿16,375, ฿32,750, ฿81,875, ฿163,750, ฿327,500
Note: A deductible is an amount you agree to pay in the event of a claim before the insurance company pays for any treatment.
If you would like to speak to us directly, please call Alan
Telephone or WhatsApp +6689-897-9435
Request a quote