Travel Insurance for ASEAN Countries
- Covers Covid-19
- Regional coverage
- Purchase Online & Get Certificate
If you plan on traveling to Thailand over this period you will know that insurance against COVID-19 is a mandatory requirement and it seems that many other countries in South-East Asia are beginning to follow suit. In order to address this requirement, LUMA International has come to the rescue with a new regional travel insurance solution named the LUMA ASEAN PASS underwritten by Bao Long (A Vietnamese based insurance provider).
Policies are issued ONLINE and the process generally takes less than 5 – 10 mins. Broad details of the plan are as follows:
- Starts from 50 USD for regional trips, depending on the length of stay, and the insurance
- Meets all the requirements to legally enter the ASEAN region (starting from 20,000 USD Annual Limit covering Covid-19 and other medical expenses).
- The Insurance Certificate is accepted by immigration, embassies and airlines as meeting the COVID insurance requirements or entry.
- Applicants must be aged between 4 weeks to a maximum of 75 years old.
- The maximum period of insurance is 180 days.
- Coverage is provided during your policy period for regional or multiple trips within countries included in the zone of coverage (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.).
- Includes inpatient medical expenses if you’re tested positive for COVID-19 (regardless of whether or not you show symptoms).
- Motorcycle accidents as a rider or passenger are covered provided you hold a license and are following the laws in that country.