Thai Expat Health makes it EASY for foreigners to obtain medical insurance for the Certificate of Health Insurance to enter Thailand. Our aim is to get the process completed for you in the FASTEST possible time with a MINIMUM of fuss. Our service is FREE and you benefit from our help and experience
Please find the brochure document and an application for the Cigna Close Plan which is most suitable for persons aged 76 to 80 years of age (and over). It has been specifically designed to meet the Thai Government Regulations requiring foreigners entering Thailand to have health insurance that covers a minimum of $100,000 USD for medical treatments including Covid-19 for the entire duration of their stay.
The Cigna Close Care Plan has excellent benefits and is suitable for persons seeking quality treatment and at a wide range of higher tier hospitals in Thailand such as Bangkok Nursing Home, Bumrungrad Hospital, Bangkok Hospital Bangkok, Samitivej Hospital, Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Samui and Hospital Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai and Chiang Mai Ram
The following table shows indicative pricing for a US citizen purchasing a 12-month insurance package. Pricing differs depending on the applicants nationality/country of origin.
Note: A deductible is an amount you agree to pay in the event of a claim before the insurance company pays for any treatment.
Please note +3% for quarterly payment and +10% for monthly payment by credit card. Pricing subject to rate review on 6th Sept 2020. (Prices indicative only)
The price can be reduced further if the insured chooses to take a cost-share option as well.
Note: Cost share is where you agree to pay a percentage of the medical bill for each claim have.
Some stand out features of Cigna Close Care include:
- Cigna Close Care Plan provides coverage in your country of nationality (e.g. 180 days per year for most countries except the USA)
- Cigna will provide you and your family with the Health Certificate needed for the airlines – A certificate showing health insurance of 100,000 USD which includes cover for COVID-19 to comply with the visa/travel requirements.
- The Cigna plan also has a much higher overall limit at $500,000 USD which is much higher than most local companies offer in Thailand (so no problem with hospitals like Bangkok Hospital or Chiang Mai Ram)
- Emergency inpatient treatment provided for temporary trips outside of Thailand for up to 21 days per trip (45 days per year).
- Cigna has an excellent reputation for service and with more than 170 million customers worldwide is now ranked #13 on the 2020 Fortune 500 List.
- Cigna is a very trusted and highly respected worldwide insurance provider
If you are ready to go ahead,
- Please complete the application form.
- Take a picture of the front page of your PASSPORT.
- Email the completed application and passport picture to [email protected]
Our team will assist you through the process to ensure that your documents are complete and your application receives the best possible consideration in the fastest time.
Want more assistance?
If you need more information or would like us to provide you with a quotation, please send us your age, your preferred hospital, coverage option (IP or IP+ OP), and the deductible, cost-share and maximum out of pocket maximum which you feel comfortable with to reduce the amount of your premium
If you would like to speak to us directly, please call Alan
Telephone or WhatsApp +6689-897-9435